Saturday 7 January 2012

thank you for loving me

Its hard for me to say the things i want to say sometimes . There is no one here but YOU, and me that broken old street ligh . Lock the doors and leave the world outside . All i've got to give you are these five words . THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME . For being my eyes when i couldn't see . For parting my lips when i couldn't breathe . Thank you for loving me nabila batrisyia <3<3 I never knew i had a dream until that dream was you . When i look into your eyes , the sky's a different blue . Cross my heart i wear no disguise . You pick me when i fall down , you ring the bell before they count me out . If i was drowning you would part the sea and risk your life to rescue me . when i could't fly , you give me wings . What im trying to say is i love u BELLA ;') thanks for loving me all this <3

No comments:

Post a Comment